Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Random pics of funny faces













5 comments:

Sonia said...

...she is amazing. :)

and she has made so many faces since that first day. she is quite a character. those pictures can make any bad day turn into a great one just by looking at that face. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Beautiful Baby!! I can't wait to see her this weekend!!

Colleen said...

I'm sooo happy you started a blog! Emery ( Emmie? ) is soooo beautiful and I cant wait to see you guys again. I don't know when we'll be coming down but hopefully it'll be soon! Love you!

The Gossmanns said...

She is too beautiful! I can't wait to actually meet her and hold her on Saturday. I'm counting down the minutes.

Seriously...

Mrs. Jenk said...

Yea- a new blog to read! I love seeing Miss Emmie on here and can't wait to meet her.