1 minute ago: Baking a cheesecake for Ryan
1 day ago: Emmie and I were hanging out with my family
1 week ago: Ryan and I were playing with our beautiful daughter
1 month ago: Watching The Office with the Simpson's and Chilton's
3 years ago: Ryan and I were married and along with many other people were getting ready to hear the great news about Greg and Colleen being pregnant with their wonderful son Adom
5 years ago: I was living in an apartment with Rianne, attending Texas State, dating the most wonderful man
7 years ago: I was finishing up my first semester in college living with Lisa and Rianne in the Tower
10 years ago: 1998? I was a sophomore at Tivy probably hanging out with Ryan
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
There's a difference between the boys ... Bryan does not like cheesecake!! hehe
I have told you lately how much I miss you !!!!! To be back in San Marcos for just a few days in our wonderful aprt watching friends and scrap booking!!! Oh, how I miss those days. Wait, I can forget the crocheting
Lisa
Isn't it nice to have married your best friend? David and I can just look at eachothe and because of the years of history we have had, know what the other is thinking. God is so good.
I wonder how many of those cheesecakes you'll have made by the time you get to heaven?
Ryan is so blessed!
Post a Comment