Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Laughing Girl!

This is a great video of Emmie laughing....unfortunately our camcorder is broken and I had to use my digital camera so the quality is not real great and the picture is kind of dark but it is still really great! Enjoy!


8 comments:

Sonia said...

OH My gosh! this is the best video ever! :P

haha.. she is so cute.
Man she was crazy that day!

Sonia said...

my fav part is the end...when she throws her head back cause she laughing so hard! :D

i keep watching it... :P

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable...bring on the $100,000 AFV...
What in the world could have tickled her so?
MIMI43grlz

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Oh I miss her ... and that beautiful laugh!!

Sonia said...

mannnnn I am home alone again... :(
I hate being sick and at home...

But since you've released the video its kept me company.. :D
I don't know how mom was able to make her go so crazy. but she is good!

ok i wont comment anymore. haha!

~kristi said...

that was an infectious laugh!

The Gossmanns said...

AAHHHH! I loved it! She is the cutest thing EVER. My question is, who or what was making her laugh so uncontrollably?!?!?

Classic.

Sonia said...

This will never ever get old. :)
It totally made my long day so much better.

I miss my Emmie-cakes!!!