Today my sweet little girl turns 2!!! I really can't believe she is this big already!
She has been such a blessing to us and we just love her so so much!
She is such a smartie and amazes us everyday with the things that she learns.
She has started learning her ABC's and will readily point to letters she knows. She also knows most of her colors (although her favorite color is blue so that one sometimes overshadows others!)
She knows her animals! She can sign a lot of her favorites and make noises to them. She loves watching or reading about any kind of animal.
She is speaking so good and is talking in sentences. She does very good communicating. My favorite of course is her saying I love you! It is just the sweetest thing when she walks up, wraps her arms around you and says I love you! Melts my heart.
She is definitely daddy's girl and loves her baseball and longhorns! She loves watching daddy play softball or just curling up with him and watching baseball on tv (which has been happening a lot around here lately with the College World Series)
She is full of energy and happiness. She is constantly making us smile and laugh!
What can I say we just love this girl so much!!!
She is such a smartie and amazes us everyday with the things that she learns.
She has started learning her ABC's and will readily point to letters she knows. She also knows most of her colors (although her favorite color is blue so that one sometimes overshadows others!)
She knows her animals! She can sign a lot of her favorites and make noises to them. She loves watching or reading about any kind of animal.
She is speaking so good and is talking in sentences. She does very good communicating. My favorite of course is her saying I love you! It is just the sweetest thing when she walks up, wraps her arms around you and says I love you! Melts my heart.
She is definitely daddy's girl and loves her baseball and longhorns! She loves watching daddy play softball or just curling up with him and watching baseball on tv (which has been happening a lot around here lately with the College World Series)
She is full of energy and happiness. She is constantly making us smile and laugh!
What can I say we just love this girl so much!!!


7 comments:
Happy Day Emmie!! I hope you see a tiger today - roar!!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday my Emmie Poo. I love and miss you! And your future husband says he loves you too :)
happy birthday, sweet girl!
Yep...Happy day Emmie...enjoy the zoo..I miss ya and hope you are a having a great time..She sure has been a JOY for her Mimi&PawPaw too.
Happy Belated Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday to EMMIE!! We thought about her all day, but somehow we missed calling her!!
Post a Comment