Such a sweetie!!
I love the middle picture where she is checking herself out!! Would you send one of these my way? I need a new picture of her to frame in our house!!
Just send email ... I can print it out!! hehe
I can't pick a fav shot...so send me them all ...LOL..She is soo cute and growing toooo fast.. I too need a new pix for frame..if I had a frame..lol..BUt will def get one if I had a pix.MIMI43grlz
Ummmm..those are some pretty amazing pictures. Emery's got a great photographer.
I want some too!
AHHHHHHH! I love her! And miss her!Wow, Sonia is quite the photographer. It obviously runs in the family, all this creativity.I miss ya!
I like the one in the lower right with the moose-Bub
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Such a sweetie!!
I love the middle picture where she is checking herself out!!
Would you send one of these my way? I need a new picture of her to frame in our house!!
Just send email ... I can print it out!! hehe
I can't pick a fav shot...so send me them all ...LOL..She is soo cute and growing toooo fast..
I too need a new pix for frame..if I had a frame..lol..
BUt will def get one if I had a pix.
MIMI43grlz
Ummmm..those are some pretty amazing pictures. Emery's got a great photographer.
I want some too!
AHHHHHHH! I love her! And miss her!
Wow, Sonia is quite the photographer. It obviously runs in the family, all this creativity.
I miss ya!
I like the one in the lower right with the moose
-Bub
Post a Comment