Saturday, January 24, 2009

Eating Baby Food!

Well Emmie has been eating baby food and is absolutely loving it! So far she is not a picky eater...we will see how long that last! Here are a few pics of her enjoying her food. Hopefully I will get the video on my computer soon and get that posted!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

goodness..riss!
every picture I see of her lately just makes me laugh my butt off.

She is freakin cute with the messy faces. And she is awesome lovin green beans but that kinda means that bib doesn't work for her. haha

oh.. and her not being picky she must have got it from dad. :P

i love you.

~kristi said...

let me know if you are in need of bibs. I remember I could not do laundry fast enough when the girls started solids!
I want to learn how to do collages!